Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bath And Body Works LUV Club Freebie....Today Is The First Day!


Did you sign up for the Bath and Body Works LUV club when I posted it?   I received my card a few weeks ago and today was the first day that you could use it.

It is an awesome freebie.  I was able to pick out any reg. size hand soap, a PocketBac handsanitizer, and a holder for the handsanitizer (I picked the Fresh Market Apple for both and a pink/red/white holder).  The total value was $7!

Remember, if you received one of the cards you can bring it in any Thursday during the month (once per month) to get your freebie and each month brings a new freebie.  The program runs from January through May.

*The club is no longer open but hopefully it will be offered again next year. =0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment