Thursday, January 6, 2011

Children's Place: 50% Off Online + Extra 15% Off +3% Cash Back


The Children's Place is having an awesome sale on their Holiday and Fall items (at least 50% off) online.  Plus, use the code RETAILMENOT1C to score an additional 15% off.  And be sure to shop through Ebates to score 3% cash back.  New members to Ebates will also receive a $5 sign up bonus.

Shhh........you may not want your kids to read this next part.  I have already started my back-to-school clothes shopping.  Now is the time to do it when the stores are starting to clearance out their winter clothes to make way for the spring stuff.

I put everything into a tote box and store it in my closet so that I can add to it whenever I find a good deal.  I also keep a list of what I have purchased and keep it in my purse so that I can reference it when I do come upon a sale worth pausing for. =0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment