Friday, February 18, 2011

What's In Your Mailbox?


Today was an good day for mail! I know that we don't always get all the freebies and coupons that we request but I do like to show that good freebies do come and when we take advantage of it we can all help our budgets.

1 FREE sample = 1 less serving that we have to spend money on (and sometimes those samples are full-sized products). Plus, I like to try new things before I buy them (which saves me from wasting money on something that I might not like).

Here is what I received in the mail today:

3Pk Sample of Nexxus And $3 Coupon

Coupon For a FREE Package Of Lofthouse Cookies (My Kids Are Signed Up For For Their Birthday Program So They Receive A FREE Coupon Near Their Birthdays)

FREE Sample Of Tide Washing Machine Cleaner + $1 Coupon + Sample Of Tide Laundry Detergent

What was in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. This week we got a Dobson Parenting Book, Alaska Vacation planner, Rogers Coffee sample, and Covergirl Foundation sample with coupon. :) I love some free samples!

    ReplyDelete