Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Amazon: $6.50 For Melissa And Doug Butterfly Binoculars ~ Fill Your Easter Basket For Less


I was searching through Amazon for some items to fill my kids' Easter baskets and I came across these cute Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bixie Butterfly Binoculars

They were regularly $9.99 but you can currently get them for only $6.50 (they ship for free with Amazon Prime or with Super Saver shipping ~ $25 min.)!  Wouldn't those look so cute in an Easter basket?

Check out this post to see how you can get Amazon Prime through Amazon Moms for FREE for 3 months (you don't have to be a mom).



Or, if you are looking for a more boyish set of binoculars check out the Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Happy Giddy Binoculars for only $6.32.  They also ship for FREE with Amazon Prime or Super Saver shipping (orders over $25).

*As with Amazon prices, these prices could change at any time.

1 comment:

  1. I love the header of your blog! So cute : )

    I just found your blog through one of the Thursday blog hops. I hope that you have a great rest of the week!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete