Thursday, April 28, 2011
My Walmart Trip: $3.99 Spent For $27.09 Worth Of Groceries
I made a trip to Walmart a few day ago with my Hunny (no kids!) and used some coupons to grab several freebies and some really great deals.
Here is a breakdown of my trip:
(1) Box of Totino's Pizza Rolls - $1.78 and used a FREE product coupon that I received awhile ago = FREE
(1) Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese - $2 and used a $1 coupon (I believe it was from the All You magazine) = $1
(2) Boxes of Finish dishwashing detergent - $2.77 each and used (2) $1.75 coupons (no longer available) = $1.02 each
(1) Nivea Body Wash - $3 and used a $3 coupon from the Sunday inserts = FREE
(2) Casade Complete dishwashing detergent trial-sized (3pk) - $0.97 each and used (2) $1 coupons from P&G coupon booklet = $0.03 overage each
(1) Package of Jello Temptations - $2.98 and used a FREE product coupon (from Kraft First Taste) = FREE
(2) Packages of Reach Floss - $0.88 each and used (2) $1 printables (no longer available) = $0.12 overage each
(2) Cans of Friskies - $0.42 each and used a FREE product coupon for 2 FREE cans = 2 FREE cans
(2) Travel-sized first aid kits - $0.97 each and used a $1.50/2 printable coupon (no longer available) = $0.22 each
(1) Secret Clinical deodorant travel-sized - $2.47 and used a $3 coupon received in the mail = $0.53 overage
(1) Bag of Brach's candy (I used these to help fill Easter eggs) - $1.28 and used a $0.50/1 coupon (found in the All You magazine) = $0.78
(2) Pouches of Starkist Tuna - $0.78 each and used (2) $0.50/1 coupons (currently not available) = $0.28 each
All in all I spent only $3.99 for $27.09 worth of groceries. I received 10 freebies and I received overage on 5 of those.
Have you scored any good deals lately?