Friday, April 22, 2011

What's In Your Mailbox?


I realized that I haven't done a mailbox in awhile so I thought that I would share my mailbox with you today.

Today was an good day for mail! I know that we don't always get all the freebies and coupons that we request but I do like to show that good freebies do come and when we take advantage of it we can all help our budgets.

1 FREE sample = 1 less serving that we have to spend money on (and sometimes those samples are full-sized products). Plus, I like to try new things before I buy them (which saves me from wasting money on something that I might not like).

Here is what was in my mailbox today:

Fitness Magazine ~ FREE subscription

FREE Orville Redenbacher's Pop Up Bowl Popcorn ~ From All You (no longer available) + $1 coupon

FREE 1.75 oz. Bag Of Seattle's Best Coffee ~ I believe that this is no longer available

And To Go With My Coffee............A Coupon for a FREE Pint of Breve Creme From Vocalpoint (plus some coupons to hand out) ~ this package was cute, it came in a paper coffee cup. =0)

Being Girl Package ~ included 3 Tampax, 3 Always, and a Travel size Secret deodorant (it also came with 4 HOT coupons) ~ this looks like it is still available

A Postcard For A FREE Drink From Starbucks ~ It was recently my husband's birthday.

FREE Tide Stain Release 10 Pack + Travel-Sized Package Of Tide Laundry Soap + $2 Coupon (Facebook promo no longer available)

What was in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. I love freebies! I have been getting free subscriptions Saveur Magazine. I don't even remember signing up for it but I love to cook so I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vsteggs
    I love cooking too. I collect cookbooks and watch the Food Network all the time. =0)

    ReplyDelete