Tuesday, May 25, 2010

THE BIRTHDAY BOX



OK, I'll admit it. I love to shop.  I think that it is the thrill of the hunt and finding that perfect item for way below retail. To help give meaning to my hobby, I have created the "birthday box."

 I have a regular tote that I keep in my closet and I fill it with items that I find super cheap that I turn around and use as birthday presents. It has saved me countless times when my kids come home and tell me they have a birthday party they want to go to and it's tomorrow but payday is next week :) I try to keep the box stocked with both boy and girl presents. 

Don't have kids at home? The birthday box is still great for those little gifts that you need for the office Christmas party, a get well gift for a neighbor or just to store presents for people that you give to every year. Either way it will save you money and time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment