Saturday, May 29, 2010

DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS

Have you signed up for Disney Move Rewards yet?  I love this program because you can not only earn points for buying or watch Disney movies but you can also earn bonus points from codes and offers that are put out periodically.  You can also refer up to 10 friends for a bonus of 20 points for each friend.  They make it easy to earn points without ever having to buy a movie. 

On your birthday you will also get an email with a bonus 25 point code and a free Blu-ray (you just have to pay $2.95 for shipping- I picked out Enchanted when it was my birthday)  Currently there are over 200 rewards available for which you can redeem your points for. I am using my points to get presents for my kids for Christmas.  I am planning to get them each one from Disney Movie Rewards.

Click HERE to discover Disney Movie Rewards for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment