Sunday, May 30, 2010

MCDONALD'S SHREK CODES FOR REDBOX AND SNAPFISH *UPDATED

*Update- McDonald's is voluntarily recalling these glasses- more info will be available on this website on June 8th.

Have you purchased your Shrek glasses from McDonald's yet?  I purchased one the other day for $1.99 + tax and it had two codes in it for free stuff (I am not sure if they all come with two codes or if I just got lucky) . It states that the first code unlocks a Shrek Flash Mini-Game Pack, the second code unlocks a code for a free movie rental from Redbox, and the third code unlocks a code for 25 free 4" x 6" photo prints from Snapfish.

I entered my codes in one at a time (I only had the two) and found out that you can pick any of the three items for your prize (hit the green redeem prize button after you have entered in the code and it will bring you to a screen where you can choose your prize).  I now have a credit of 50 free 4" x 6" prints at Snapfish (click continue until your Snapfish account has been credited the prints)- I just have to pay shipping.  If you are new to Snapfish you will also get a credit of 20 free 4" x 6" prints.

*You can also receive codes from purchasing 10 or 20 piece McNuggets.

Click HERE to enter in your codes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment