Monday, May 31, 2010

FISHFUL THINKING NETWORK- A GREAT RESOURCE FOR RAISING POSITIVE KIDS

For the past 6 months or so I have been a Fishful Thinking Ambassador and I love it.  The site is a wonderful tool and resource for getting information and activities on raising positive kids. The site works off of the 5 Fishful Ingredients which are:  Optimism, Resilience, Goal Setting, Empowerment, and Emotional Awareness.

Dr. Karen Reivich, a leader in the positive psychology field, is the voice behind the Fishful Thinking website and she is wonderful to listen to and her articles are great to read.  I encourage you to check out the site and browse around at the different activities available.

Click HERE to link to the site and enjoy!

*Disclosure- As a Fishful Thinking Ambassador I earn a point when you click through my link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment