Wednesday, May 26, 2010

EBATES- MONEY BACK REBATES FOR SHOPPING ONLINE

Do you love shopping online like I do?  Shop through Ebates and get a certain percentage cash back each time you shop. Plus, get a $5 bonus just for signing up (this can vary with promotions)! I go through Ebates each time I shop at stores like Target, Disney Store, Ebay and even when I reserve some hotel rooms. When I go to shop online I just check to see if I can link through Ebates first.

Payments (Big Fat Checks) are made 4 times a year when you have at least $5.01 in your account, not including your sign up bonus. You can either receive payment via Paypal or a regular check in the mail. I always dreamed of getting paid to shop- who knew it would come true!

Click Here to sign up for Ebates and start earning your first Big Fat Check.

*Disclosure- when you sign up through my link I can also earn $5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment