Monday, November 8, 2010

What's in Your Mailbox?


I get excited to check my mailbox now that I get the freebies and other treasures coming. Do you feel the same way?

Here is what I received Friday and today (no mail on Saturday):
 
FREE 15 piece pack of Extra Dessert Gum (Facebook promo- Looks like this might still be available)
 
A Disney Movie Rewards package- something that I got my daughter for Christmas using the points that I had collected
 
FREE Champions sport shirt (Freebie I forgot that I signed up for 2 months ago) - I like surprises like this =0)
 
Coupon for a FREE box of Smucker's Uncrustables Sandwiches (Promo no longer available)
 
BzzAgent kit for Welch's Healthy Start (FREE product coupon + a handful of $1 off coupons)
 
Vocalpoint package with a coupon for a FREE box of Barilla Plus Pasta and 5 BOGO FREE coupons.
 
What was in your mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment