Monday, November 22, 2010

Winco: Challenge Butter $1.74 A Box!


Winco currently has Challenge Butter (both salted and unsalted) for only $2.29 a box.  Use this $0.55/1 coupon to score it for only $1.74 a box or this $0.50/1 coupon to get it for $1.79 a box!!  Butter freezes great so this is an awesome price to stock up on it.

*There were also $0.75/1 coupons in the Smartsource 11/21 insert but it is regional.  This coupon would make for even a better deal at only $1.54 for a box if you can get your hands on some.

** I am unsure how long this price will last on the butter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I’m following you now from Making Friends Monday. Please follow my blog of inspiring quotes and poems! I also post on my “Inspire” Facebook fan page three times daily. Thanks!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete