Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What's In Your Mailbox?


I get excited to check my mailbox now that I get the freebies and other treasures coming. Do you feel the same way?

Here is what I received in mailbox yesterday and today:
 
Martha Stewart Living Magazine (FREE subscription- has a $5 on any purchase coupon for Hallmark in it......I am hoping for cheap wrapping paper)
 
Cosmo Magazine (FREE subscription)
 
Coupon for a FREE Bag of Food Should Taste Good- chips etc. (Facebook promo- no longer available)
 
FREE sample of Avril Lavigne Forbidden Rose Perfume
 
$1.50/1 Coupon for any Kandoo product
 
2- $10 GameStop gift cards (From My Coke Rewards- stocking stuffers for my boys)
 
Package for a review and giveaway  (Stay tuned for the giveaway coming soon)
 
What was in your mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment