Tuesday, October 12, 2010

100 Mommy Cards At Vistaprint For Only $1.99!!



What a great idea......Mommy cards.  It beats tearing a receipt in half and writing my info on the back (it seems like I never have a blank piece of paper when I need it).  Right now you can get 100 Mommy Cards (business cards) from Vistaprint for only $1.99 (reg. $9.99) plus shipping (around $4 for the cheapest).  I have ordered business cards from Vistaprint several times before and I am very happy with them.  The cards looked great and the shipping doesn't take nearly as long as it says.

Mommy cards are great to hand out at play dates, to tape inside personal books that your child takes to school, to hand out to your kids' teachers, to keep inside your younger kids' backpacks so that they have their phone number.....the possibilities are endless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment