Monday, October 18, 2010

Mail a Pom a Gram = A FREE Pomegranate For Your Recipient *UPDATED*


*UPDATED- The pomegranates are all gone.

I saw this available earlier today but the site was having issues so I waited to post.  But I just tried it now and it went through.  My recipient will receive his pomegranate in about 14 days.  Click HERE to send someone a pomegranate.  I would hurry though because they are going fast!

From the site:

Our pomegranates are Wonderful Inside. So in honor of this year’s harvest, you're invited to send a fresh pomegranate to someone you think is Wonderful Inside. You can even include a personalized message. Best of all, it’s totally free to both you and your recipient. But hurry. There are only 1,555 POM-a-Grams left. So send yours today.

Thanks, Hip2Save.

0 comments:

Post a Comment