Friday, October 22, 2010

What's In Your Mailbox?



I get excited to check my mailbox now that I get the freebies and other treasures coming. Do you feel the same way?

Here is what I received over the past few days:
 
Country Living Magazine (FREE subscription from My Coke Rewards)
 
Better Homes And Garden Magazine (FREE subscription from My Coke Rewards)
 
Coupon for a FREE ZonePerfect nutrition bar (Facebook offer- Still a few left!)
 
FREE heavy duty UFO keychain light (Facebook offer- no longer available)- A stocking stuffer for my Honey.
 
$5 Gift Card to Chili's from My Coke Rewards (only cost 140 points)
 
I also received my $0.95 order from One Kings Lane (Core Bamboo Salad Server Set) and my order from Mattel.
 
What did you receive in your mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment