Friday, September 24, 2010

One Kings Lane- $15 Sign Up Credit = FREE Or Close To FREE Items


Have you checked out One Kings Lane yet?  One Kings Lane is a private online shopping destination. They offer their members designer home décor, furnishings, accessories, and gifts — at prices up to 70% off retail.

When you sign up you get a $15 credit which you can use towards shipping!  This could mean a FREE item if you choose something under $7.  I just purchased a set of Core Bamboo Salad Servers and I only paid $0.95 after my credit.  (They also accept Paypal for payment.)  I am so excited because I have been wanting a pair of these and I love the fact that they are made out of bamboo (a sustainable resource). 

Deals change often and sell out fast so if you see something you like I would jump on it (you can hold things in your cart for 15 minutes).  I was originally thinking a Christmas present when I went to look at the site but those salad servers kept calling to me. =0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment