Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Coke Rewards: $5 Chuck E. Cheese Gift Card For 140 Points


My Coke Rewards has just released another hot gift card offer.......a $5 Chuck E. Cheese's gift card for 140 points. I think that I might use it as a stocking stuffer for one of my boys.  He seems to really like gift cards for some reason.  =0)

Here are the fine details for this reward:

Gift card may be used to purchase merchandise or service at any participating Chuck E. Cheese's store. It may not be used for any on-line purchases or redeemed for cash. Any unused balance will remain in the card's account for future purchases. The Gift Card has no expiration date and no service or reactivation fees will be charged for unused balances. The balance in this Gift Card's account may not be increased in value or reloaded. Limit one (1) redemption per member.

Did you already get the $10 K-mart gift card for 280 points?  Mine was just shipped yesterday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment