Wednesday, September 29, 2010

*HOT* Deals To Be Had At Boca Java Today Only......I Just Paid 14 Cents!!!


I love this deal!  Today only at Boca Java you can get FREE shipping in honor of National Coffee Day. Plus, here is a code cheggoff to make the deal even betterEnter the code when you are given the choice to use store credit during checkout and it basically gives you $10 off. 

I just purchased Tahitian Vanilla Chai Latte Mix - 12.0 oz and Caramel Praline Cocoa - 7.0 oz (both were also on sale) and I only paid $0.14 shipped to my door!!!  They also have some great harvest coffees ($2.95 shipped for 2 bags after the code), chai teas, cocoas, and candy.


Boca Java also has a referral program where you can earn a $10 credit when you refer someone and they sign up plus your referral also earns $10 credit.

Plus, shop through Ebates and get 5% cash back.  If you are new to Ebates you will also get a $5 sign-up bonus.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment