Monday, September 13, 2010

Check Your Kraft First Taste Account


Check your Kraft First Taste accounts for an offer for a FREE box of Triscuit Thin Crisps or Wheat Thins Stix (coupon for FREE product)*.  Kraft usually puts these offers out in waves.  I didn't have an offer when I checked last week when they first came out but I did have the offer today!  Some members may be offered a coupon for $ off instead of a FREE product.

Not signed up for Kraft First Taste?  I would highly suggest signing up.  They put out FREE offers often and all they ask is that you come back and fill out a short survey.  I have been a member for a little over a year and have received 13 FREE products!

*All coupons are delivered in 4 to 6 weeks and are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 12/31/2010. Up to a $3.49 value.

0 comments:

Post a Comment