Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What's In Your Mailbox?


I get excited to check my mailbox now that I get the freebies and other treasures coming. Do you feel the same way?

My mailbox was like Christmas morning today.  Here is what I received in it:

FREE Jello T-shirt (Facebook contest)- no longer available

A FREE package from Faber-Castell (included a coloring/activity book, colored pencils and markers)- this was a Facebook promo that's no longer available

A sample of Wisk laundry soap with a $1 coupon from Walmart- no longer available

A sample of Wisk laundry soap from Costco- no longer available

A 4 pack sample of Cascade Action Pacs from Sam's Club- no longer available

A Quaker Life Nutrition bar (Banana Walnut Bread......it was yummy), A $1 coupon and another $1 coupon for Quaker Hearty Medleys instant cereal from Walmart- no longer available

A coupon for a FREE bottle of Advil- This one is still actually available (at least while I am writing this)

4 Coupons from Kraft First Taste- 1 FREE Triscuit Thin Crisps, 1 FREE Wheat Thins Stix, $1.25/1 Triscuit Thin Crisps, and $1.25/1 Wheat Thins Stix

What was in your mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment