Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats


How cute is that.......a lollipop made out of cake! I came across this cookbook ( Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats) in my local newspaper today and I thought that it was one of the most adorable things that I have seen lately.   Amazon actually has a tutorial video on the site about how to make the simple round cake lollipops and they look easy enough that I think that my kids would have fun making them. 

The cookbook Cake Pops is full of 40 different recipes for shaped lollipops including ones for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, plus many more! The cake pops would make fun gifts during the holidays not to mention the cookbook itself would make a wonderful gift (hint, hint, honey if you are reading this).  Amazon has it available for both the Kindle and on hard back. (The hard back ships FREE with Amazon Prime- Check out this post to find out how to get 3 months for FREE.)



Disclosure: I am an Amazon Associate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment