Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Getting Ready For Halloween: Disney Pumpkin Carving Templates


I love the smell of Autumn and the sound of leaves crunching under my feet. I also love getting ready for the holidays to come, including Halloween.  We normally get around 550 - 650 trick-or-treaters where I live so it makes it all the more fun!  My kids like to stand outside and hand out the treat bags and check out everyone's costumes almost as much as they like to go trick-or-treating themselves. 

One of our favorite Halloween traditions is to carve pumpkins.  We love to find templates online and use those so that even the kids can be pros at it. =0).  In the spirit of our upcoming trip to Disneyland, I found these pumpkin carving  Disney templates to share with you.  A great way to enjoy the holiday while spending less. Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment