Monday, October 4, 2010

Mindfield Surveys- A Great Way To Earn A Little Extra Christmas $



I have been doing surveys with Mindfield for a little while now and I really like them.  They will email you when they have a survey available so you don't have to remember to constantly check their site. The surveys are usually pretty short (around 15 minutes) and the cashout threshold is only $5.  I have even done some product testing surveys which are always fun. =0)  This is a great way to earn a little extra Christmas money.   Go HERE to sign up.

*I like to do my surveys at night in front of the TV.  I would also suggest keeping track of the surveys that you do on a notepad- it is great for reference and then you can also make sure that you are getting paid correctly.  I also wouldn't delete the email invitations until you have been paid for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment