Monday, October 4, 2010

FREE Shipping At The Disney Store Online + 7% Cash Back


Use the Code MAGIC at the Disney Store online and get FREE shipping on any order. The offer expires 10/10.  I just looked around and there are a lot of cute things on clearance......good Christmas presents. =0)

Plus, Shop through Ebates and get 7% cash back (normally 5%).  New to Ebates?  Sign up HERE and receive a $5 sign up bonus.  Every time I shop online I always go through Ebates first to see if the store is listed there.  If it is I just click on the link and it takes me to the my shopping destination.   The money I earn from my cash back offer is usually deposited into my Ebates account within days and then 4 times a year I get a "big fat check.".....( I actually get a Paypal payment.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment