Monday, January 3, 2011

Walgreens: Money Maker On Finish Dishwashing Powerball Or Gelpacs


Walgreens currently has the Finish Dishwashing Powerballs or Gelpacs (20 count) on sale for $3.49 with a $1.50 RR, making it basically $1.99 each.  Use the $2.25/1 coupon from the 1/2 Smartsource insert to turn this into a $0.26 money maker

If purchasing more than 1 of the Finish you will need to do separate transactions in order to get a $1.50 RR for each purchase.

*If you didn't get the coupon you may be able to print a coupon (not as high value) HERE to help make it cheaper for you..........I can't seem to get into the site right now ~ doesn't like my browser. =0(

My local Walgreens is out (not surprised) so I will check back on freight day......or will have Walmart ad match so that I can still get a good price. =0)

RR= Register Rewards

0 comments:

Post a Comment