Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hot* $10 Rebate When You Purchase $30 Of Selected P & G Products


Here is a hot rebate----purchase $30 of any Olay, Venus, Covergirl, Secret, or Pantene products and get $10 back.  The purchases (can be multiple) must be made between 6/30/10 and 9/17/10. It must be mailed in by Oct. 1st.  I would print this form now and save it.  Pair it with coupons and make this deal even sweeter.  The P & G Sampler coupons usually come out the first Sunday of every month in the newspaper.  It is limited to 1 per name, address, or envelope.  Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

*I keep all my rebate forms in my coupon binder in their own separate page protectors with the receipts and envelopes together so that  I have a harder time forgetting about them. =0)  My rebate will be going into my Disney Fund!

Thanks to Couponing to Disney for the heads up on this rebate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment