Saturday, July 10, 2010

Time For Back To School Supply Shopping!!--Office Depot


It's getting to be that time of year when the stores start coming out with super sales on back to school supplies.  I always stock up on extra to get me (and my three kids) through the year.  I have a drawer in my file cabinet where I keep all the extra supplies.  It never fails that they run out of something half way through the school year and need more. I hate to pay full retail after getting such good deals before school starts.

Click HERE to get a coupon for $10 off a $25 purchase at Office Depot.  The coupon is valid from 7/9 to 7/15.

To make the most of your coupon pair it with this week's up coming sale (sneak peek- ad starts 7/11) where they have a lot of FREE items after Mail-in-Rebates.

*I also stock up on extra school supplies during this time of year and donate them to the local YWCA.  They put the school supplies into packets and hand them out to those you need them right before school starts (it's also tax deductible).  I like to involve my kids in this process and they get a big kick out of helping others. :)

**Keep an eye out for this school bus for more back to school specials, tips, and coupons to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment