Friday, July 30, 2010

What's In Your Mailbox?


I get excited to check my mailbox now that I get the freebies and other treasures coming. Do you feel the same way?

I was out running errands for a good part of the day and when I got home my mailbox looked like Christmas.  There were so many packages that they couldn't all fit into the box so there was a pile sitting on the steps.

Here is what I got in my mailbox today:

A package of Dentyne Pure gum (a full size sample).

A package of a product that I am testing for a survey.

2 Single serving sized packages of Snikiddy snacks (these look yummy).

My All Bran Kit (included a single sized serving of All Bran Complete Wheat Flakes, All Bran Bran Buds, a sleeping mask and a coupon for $1 off)

A L'Oreal Collagen Micro Pulse (for the eyes) that I received from BzzAgent (I will have to tell you about this program later- I love it!)

A Wag World ball for my dog from Purina (to him it is actually a torture device- show him the ball and he runs and hides!)

What did you get in your mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment