Friday, July 9, 2010

It's Mega Swag Bucks Friday!

Search & Win

Today is Mega Swag Bucks Friday- your chance to earn even more Swag Bucks to help you get closer to your next prize.

Are you signed up for Swag Bucks yet? If not click HERE and join. New members will be credited with 30 Swag Bucks to start with.

There are several ways to earn Swag Bucks such as doing web searches using the toolbar, trading in electronics, completing special offers, referring friends, special codes, shopping and now even doing surveys can get you Swag Bucks.

*I turned in mine last month and got 4 $5 Amazon Gift Cards (I used them towards the Electronic Banking Monoply game for one of my son's birthday presents- I ended up paying less than $6 of my own money for this present!)

**When you sign up through my link I earn Swag Bucks also :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment