Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good Deal Alert: Cheap Batteries


If your drawers aren't filled with FREE Rayovac batteries from this post, check out this super great deal that I found at one of my local Albertson's (may be only a local deal but worth checking out with your local Albertson's).

Energizer 16 pack of AA Batteries - $3 (the ones I found expire 3/2016)
Energizer 8 pack AA Batteries - $2 (they also expire 3/2016 and some came with FREE things)
I think that they also had  9 volt and AAA in the Energizer but I am not sure- I was shopping with kids and on my way out the door when I spotted these so I was kind of in a hurry - they were located by the customer service desk (Clarkston, WA).

Duracell- 6 pack AAA and AA - $1

They also had a large package of hearing aid batteries for $1

Now might be a good time to stock up on batteries at this price especially if you get a lot of toys at Christmas that require batteries. Of course, I had coupons for Energizer so those are the ones that I went with. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment