Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Daily Coupon: $1/3 Reese's, Kit Kat & Hershey's Snack Size Bags....Halloween


While you are printing your end of the month coupons be sure to check out this new coupon on Smartsource.  I will be printing this one to prepare for Halloween.  We get anywhere from 500 to 650 trick-or-treaters.  Most stores will be setting their Halloween aisles within the next couple of weeks if they haven't already and usually the candy there is a little cheaper than in the regular candy aisle and it tends to go on sale a lot.

I like to make little bags for the trick-or-treaters with toys and candy.  I collect small toys, pencils and stickers (and the bags if I can find them) on clearance the year before and store them in a tote.  I try to wait until things go 75% -90% off (there is usually still a lot left by then).

My kids have a lot of fun helping me put the bags together.......we like to do it with Halloween specials playing on T.V. in the background.

Do any of you get a lot of trick-or-treaters?...........How do you save on Halloween with candy, costumes, decorations, parties, etc?

0 comments:

Post a Comment