Monday, August 16, 2010

What I got for FREE at Walmart today!


I had to make a quick trip to Walmart today with the kids but I was able to pick up a few things for FREE using coupons =0)

4- Post-its Super Sticky Notes- Used two printables and two coupons from the Sunday (8/15) coupon insert.

1- 16 pack of Always Maxi pads- used a FREE product coupon that I received in my Being Girl freebie (no longer available).

6 boxes of Cinnabon Cereal on sale for $1 each- used 2 $1 coupons from the Parade insert from the Sunday (8/15) paper and 4 $0.75 printables from HERE and HERE = $1 but I have a mail-in-rebate for $1 = 6 boxes for FREE.

1 Box of Crackerfuls- FREE product coupon from Kraft First Taste. (no longer available but you can sign up and have a chance for future offers).

0 comments:

Post a Comment