Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What I Got For FREE At Walmart Today!


I had to do a little shopping at Walmart today so I took my coupon binder with me and I was able to get the following items for FREE using coupons:

2- 90 count Super Sticky Post It Notes $1 each and I used 2 $1/1 Post It Super Sticky Coupon (this is a PDF coupon but please don't go wild and buy a cart load =0)).

1- Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser ( 1 ounce size in the travel section) $0.97 each and I used a $1/1 for Clean and Clear products coupon (there was no size restrictions on the coupon).

2- Packages of Rayovac AAA batteries $0.97 each and I used 2 $1/1 Rayovac coupons.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shopping list. I am heading to Walmart today so I will have to print these out and bring them with me!

    ReplyDelete