Thursday, August 26, 2010

Walgreen's Coupon Policy


Finally! =0)  Walgreen's has a coupon policy and in my husband's words "it looks pretty sweet!"  Go HERE to print it and keep it with you....it should make shopping with coupons there a little easier.

Some of my favorites:

When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the items being purchased.

Under Multiple coupons:
The coupon amount must be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).   I really like this one because I have been turned down before because my coupon was more than the selling price and my cashier said that they couldn't adjust down my coupon.......now they can =0)

Under Sale items:
In the event that any item's selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Walgreens will only accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.  Just saying that the coupon needs to be adjusted if it is more than the price of the item =0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment