Friday, December 3, 2010

The Body Shop: FREE Shipping On Any Order + FREE Jolly Orange Body Butter *UPDATED*


*UPDATED- It looks like due to an overwhelming response they are no longer offering the Jolly Orange Body Butter for FREE......kind of sad- I couldn't get my order in before the site crashed.

Lovin' the deals today!  At The Body Shop online you can score FREE shipping on any order and a FREE 6.7 oz. Jolly Orange Body Butter............I have to admit I have never tried body butter so I am excited to try it for FREE.  This offer is good through 12/5, but I would hurry before what you wants sells out.  A great way to help cut down the costs of the holidays.

Be sure to shop through Ebates where you can receive 10% cash back on your purchase.  New members to Ebates will also receive a $5 sign up bonus! I love to be paid to shop.

*No code needed. It should be automatically applied to your shopping cart.

Thanks, Hip2Save

0 comments:

Post a Comment