Friday, December 3, 2010

What's In Your Mailbox?


I get excited to check my mailbox now that I get the freebies and other treasures coming. Do you feel the same way?

Here is what I received over the past few days:
 
Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste sample (from Walmart)

4 Coupons for FREE Toaster Strudels (instant win game)
 
2 Christmas cards (from Christmas card exchange)
 
Everyday Food magazine (FREE subscription from My Coke Rewards)
 
4 Pack of Starbucks Via flavored coffee
 
$10/$10 Purchase coupon from JCPenny's
 
A box of goodies from Frito Lay
 
My FREE order from Gilt (a Christmas present.......did you sign up when I posted it?)
 
What was in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. hi! i'm following from the Fun Follow Friday blog hop! i'd love if you would visit my blog and follow back :)

    best,
    april

    www.marineparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my Tom's of Maine too! :)

    I'm now following you through the Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop! I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

    Sofia's Ideas

    Btw, I really like your blog design! I have a frame on my desk that looks exactly like the one in your banner! :)

    ReplyDelete