Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Enter The Snapfish Sweepstakes And Get a FREE Disney Calendar


I love this freebie (although I am currently having issues with it being credited~I just emailed them~......I have always had luck with Snapfish's customer service though) and can't wait to do with my Disney photos. 

Enter Snapfish's Disney sweepstakes to possibly win a 5-day/4-night Disney Parks vacation to either the Walt Disney World Resort or the Disneyland Resort. (Plus, the winner will receive a $200 Snapfish credit).

Just for entering, the first 100,000 people will receive a credit for a FREE 12 month 12 X 12 Disney photo wall calendar (taxes, shipping and handling not included; calendar must be redeemed by 2/28/11).

*Be sure to follow the instructions for the credit to be added to your account.


Thanks, Hip2Save

0 comments:

Post a Comment