Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Facebook: Lowe's Last-Minute-Gift-A-Thon.......More 90% Off Coupoons (12/17-12/19)


Lowe's is at it again with another Facebook party Dec. 17th-19th for those last minute shoppers.  Did anyone get anything from their last party?  I got a $10/$10 coupon just for trying.  I kind of didn't mind that. =0)  I would also have to say that I was very impressed with their customer service last time!

From their Facebook page:

We're doing it AGAIN? YES. It's another Lowe's party on Facebook! With more 90% off values -- and fewer technological adventures. Enjoy the thrill of the hunt? Go after our limited 90% off values! But we'll also have something for every fan who shows up -- from GREAT party favors to 20% off values to ... a urinal?

* I will try to post a reminder when it gets closer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment