Wednesday, December 1, 2010

*HOT* $10 Off A $10 Or More Purchase At JCPenny.com (FREE Shipping To Store)*UPDATED*


*UPDATED- It looks like this deal may be dead. 

Wahoo! I love a good sale and a good discount code.  Use the code GIVEJOY to score a $10 discount on a $10 or more purchase at JCPenny.com.  Shipping to your local store is FREE so you could potentially score a great deal just in time for Christmas!

I purchased the above lantern (reg. $20- on sale for $9.99) and a bra (no picture - don't worry I spared you from showing you my underwear) reg. $32 on clearance for $12.80 = $12.79 shipped + tax for a Christmas present (for a boy of a family we adopted for Christmas) and a special little something for me. =0)

Be sure to shop through Ebates to get 3% cash back on your purchase.  New members to Ebates will also get a $5 sign-up bonus.  Nothing like getting paid to shop!

*I originally had a toy in my shopping bag but it was not eligible for the code discount.......so I took it out.  I am not sure how long the code is good for so I would use it sooner rather than later.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom for the code!

0 comments:

Post a Comment