Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kohl's: FREE Shipping + 20% Off Code (Gloves For $1.60)


Kohl's has a couple awesome codes out right now that can score you FREE shipping FREECCDEC  (a savings of at least $5.95) and 20% off your purchase NEXTORDER20.

I used the codes to score 5 pairs of gloves (I can never seem to find a matching pair) for only $14.40 shipped + tax.  They have some cute velour gloves, chenille gloves and rhinestone initial gloves (for women) for only $1.60 after discount and some soft fleece gloves (for boys) for only $4.80 after discount.

Be sure to shop through Ebates to get 4% cash back.  New members to Ebates will also get a $5 sign up bonus.  I love getting paid to shop!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom for the codes.

1 comment:

  1. I am one of your newest followers. Going to go and get me acouple of pairs of gloves for my 3 kiddos. Thanks

    ReplyDelete