Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eversave: $15 For $30 Of Scarves, Shawls, & Pashminas At Scarves.com


Eversave's Save today is $15 for $30 worth of products at Scarves.com.  You can choose from tons of chic scarves, shawls and pashminas. This offer is valid through 3/17/11.

I was looking around the site and there were several adorable scarves on sale for $9.94 and $10.95 so you could possibly get about 3 scarves with this Save.  I hate to say this but I plan on purchasing this Save and buying a few Christmas presents.  =0)

Save Details:

•May buy up to 3 Saves
•Use one code per purchase at Scarves.com
•Code cannot be used toward shipping; Shipping rates start at $3.95 for orders under $50
•Free shipping on orders over $50.00
•Code available immediately after purchase on Eversave
•Promotional value expires on Sep 15, 2011

**Eversave is a site that offers amazing deals at amazing prices but they only last for so long before they are gone.

Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Eversave which means I earn a small percent when you purchase through my link at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Affording Common Cents. =0)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I'm following your blog via the Follow Me Back Tuesday Blog Hop.
    Glad to connect with another blogger!
    Regards,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete