Thursday, March 24, 2011

Disney Tangled $5 Coupon For Blu-Ray Combo + 25 Point Code For New Members


Disney Movie Rewards is offering a printable coupon good for $5 off the Blu-ray combo version of Tangled.  The movie is scheduled to be released 3/29.  We should hopefully be seeing some good deals coming up soon.

*The coupon will print with a code (PASCAL) that is valid for 25 points for new members only.  After you sign up for Disney Movie Rewards and print your Tangled coupon, you have 72 hours to enter the code on your account.

I loved this movie and it's coming out just in time for my daughter's birthday........I am so excited!  Tangled was also one of our favorite Character meetings at Disneyland when we went in December.


A side note ~ Did you see the Tangled Lunch Cooler Tote that Disney Movie Rewards has for 675 points?  I just ordered one for my daughter a couple days ago and it has already been shipped!  If it gets here in time, I think that I might put it with the movie for a birthday present. =0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment