Friday, March 4, 2011

It Pays To Play The Sweepstakes & Instant Win Games


I am not usually a lucky person when it comes to instant win games and sweepstakes but lately (past several months) I have won quite a few things including gift cards, movie tickets, t-shirts, etc. 

I just received my best win so far in the mail yesterday...........a PS3 Move bundle which included 2 move controllers ($50 value each), an Eye Camera ($35 value) and the Tron PS3 game ($60 value).  I won the bundle on My Coke Rewards (and I didn't use my points......I used FREE entries).  This is actually 1 of 4 prizes that I have won on My Coke Rewards recently!

I love to list (winnable) instant win games and sweepstakes on Affording Common Cents so be sure to come back often to see what I am playing and what you could win if you were playing too! =0)

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to give it a try! I'm a new follower!
    Pls stop and visit me:
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete