Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FREE Tombstone Pizza (By Mail-In-Rebate) When You Purchase A Hasbro Game


Purchase any Hasbro game between 2/25/11 and 4/30/11 and send in this mail-in-rebate along with your receipt(s) to receive a coupon for a FREE Tombstone pizza (up to $7.01 value).  There is a limit of 5 FREE pizzas per household (each rebate sent in separately).

For a rebate like this, I would keep my eye out for clearanced games.  Be thinking birthday presents, graduation presents, Easter baskets or even Christmas presents and then you could score a FREE pizza for yourself.  It's a Win Win! 

*When I find a mail-in-rebate that I am interested in I print it out and keep it in my coupon book.  That way I don't forget about it and it's ready to go when I have completed my purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment