Monday, March 14, 2011

What's In Your Mailbox?


Today was an good day for mail! I know that we don't always get all the freebies and coupons that we request but I do like to show that good freebies do come and when we take advantage of it we can all help our budgets.

1 FREE sample = 1 less serving that we have to spend money on (and sometimes those samples are full-sized products). Plus, I like to try new things before I buy them (which saves me from wasting money on something that I might not like).

Here is what I received in my mailbox today:

4 Pack of K-cups from Barista Prima (this came pretty quick as I just requested it a few days ago)

Country Living Magazine- FREE subscription

Martha Stewart Living Magazine- FREE subscription

2 Movie Tickets- won these on My Coke Rewards

Coupon booklet

Coupon for a FREE Philadelphia Cooking Creme and $1.50 off one- From Kraft First Taste

My kids received 2 checks from a survey site that they participate in ~ they get a kick out of doing kid surveys and earning $ for it.

3 Pack of Cheez-it crackers samples

Sample box of Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal

What was in your Mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment