Friday, March 11, 2011

Eversave: $20 For A Custom Designed Portable Doodle Speaker ($39.99 Value)


Today's Eversave deal is $20 for a one of a kind custom designed portable Doodle speaker from Origaudio.com ($39.99 Value).  How fun is that?  I plan on making one for my husband for his upcoming birthday.

I also thought that this would be a fun way to highlight your child's artwork.  What kid wouldn't get a kick out of seeing their creation on a piece of tech!  Not only can you add a picture to the speaker you can also add text (I am putting my husband's name on his.....makes it hard for someone to want to steal it if you have your printed all over it).  =0)

New members to Eversave will also receive $2 in Save Rewards.....making this offer only $18!

Save Details:

•Code available 2 days after purchase at 12:00:PM EST
•May buy up to 2 Saves
•Use one code per purchase at origaudio.com/design.php
•Code cannot be used toward shipping
•Shipping rates start at $5.95
•Orders will be shipped within 3-5 days after being placed. Orders placed after 3/28 will be shipped within 2 weeks of order submission
•Promotional value expires on Jul 10, 2011

**Eversave is a site that offers amazing deals at amazing prices but they only last for so long before they are gone.


Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Eversave which means I earn a small percent when you purchase through my link at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Affording Common Cents. =0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment