Monday, June 28, 2010

Picnik- Free Photo Editing Software- No Download!


OK, So this the picture that I used on my photobook to turn it into a cookbook (mentioned in the previous post).  My son got the chef coat and hat for Christmas and today was the first day of his kid's cooking class so he finally had somewhere to wear it! (Of course, I had my camera ready.)  When I put it in the notebook opening it cut the one side off so that is why it is kind of blank (I had to do a little tweaking).

I found this really fun site online that edits photos and it's FREE (as long as you don't want the premium options then it's 24.95/year).  Picnik is so easy to use and you don't have to download any software. You upload your picture (you don't even have to register to do one picture at a time- to be able to do up to 5 at a time you will need to create an account) from any of these places:  Facebook, Webs, Webshots, Myspace, Photobucket, Flickr, Picasa, or your computer. As soon as you finish your picture, you name it and it saves it back to your computer.  I even created my website "Button" with the program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment