Monday, June 7, 2010

SURVEYHEAD- A GREAT ONLINE SURVEY PLACE TO EARN $

Need a little extra money to replace in your piggy bank?

One of the survey sites that I use regularly is Surveyhead.  I kind of have a love/hate relationship with this site but I would still recommend it to anyone looking to make good money for taking surveys. You will receive a $5 bonus when you sign up and the cash out threshold is $25.

I have had issues with surveys not being credited to my account because of tech. problems and I will email them but never hear back from them.  Eventually,  my account does get credited with the surveys ( I believe that they do become aware of the tech issues and research and credit those who need to be credited- I would just like confirmation that they hear me!) They also can take a long time to pay out. I have had it take anywhere from 1 1/2 weeks to 6 weeks to get my payment after I have requested a cash out.  It can also take some time for surveys to be credited into your payout account. But if you are not in a hurry, this is a great site to earn money.  Plus, there is that pesky problem of being tossed out of surveys after you have already started them- but that happens at a lot of survey places :)

Their surveys usually pay very well.  I have had 5 minute surveys that pay $5 or more. The largest survey payout that I did was for $10 and it was actually a product test.  You can request payment either via Paypal or a gift card to such places as Amazon.com.  They will email you with survey offers and you can also visit their site to see what surveys are open.  There is usually quite a few surveys available.  I lean towards ones with a higher payout and a lower expected time of commitment.

The money that I am making now from surveys is going towards our Disneyland trip.  I am using my frugal ways to get us there without taking away from our regular paycheck :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment